Searching for your perfect home in Lancaster? If you are curious about homes that are currently on the market, our website is a great spot to start your search!
We love our city! I’ve lived here for over 30 years and am still constantly discovering new things to do in the area.
Did you catch our 1st part of our Lancaster Bucket List? If not, check that article out next for more fun local activities!
Here are 5 things we recommend in the Lancaster area, that might be out of your “norm”:
- Taste delicious hand-rolled soft pretzels at Immergut in Intercourse
- …Then go to Julius Sturgis Pretzel Bakery in Lititz and see which you like more!
- Visit Wheatland – the home of our 15th President, James Buchanan
- Bike along the river at the Northwest River Trail (Marietta-Bainbridge)
- Grab a drink and take in the panoramic views at the Exchange – located on the roof of the Marriott
Stay tuned for a list of more fun bucket list items in our area! Did we miss something? What’s your favorite store or activity in Lancaster County? Let us know in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!