Searching for your perfect home in Lancaster? If you are curious about homes that are currently on the market, our website is a great spot to start your search!
Rather than our typical blog post highlighting small businesses or local activities, this post will share a bulleted list we call the Lancaster Bucket List. Each line will give you ideas of what you can do in our area this weekend, today, or in a month – whenever you want to try it! Or, remind you of your favorite Lancaster place/thing that you just haven’t thought about in awhile. Either way, we hope you add a few of these to your “bucket list” and try something new!
- WATCH THE SUNSET AT CHIQUES ROCK
- CHECK OUT MIDDLE CREEK (ESPECIALLY FOR THE SNOW GEESE)
- VISIT ROCKFORD PLANTATION
- SHOP SMALL AND SUPPORT MANDROS IN LANCASTER CITY FOR GREEK OLIVES AND CHEESE
- TAKE IN A SHOW AT ZOETROPOLIS
- CHECK OUT THE VIEW OF SUSQUEHANNA FROM THE PINNACLE
- VISIT THE RAILROAD MUSEUM IN STRASBURG
- CURE YOUR SWEET TOOTH AT CANDYOLOGY IN LITITZ
Stay tuned for a list of more fun bucket list items in our area! Did we miss something? What’s your favorite store or activity in Lancaster County? Let us know in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!