Ready to think about finding your perfect home in Lancaster? If you are curious about homes that are currently on the market, our website is a great spot to start your search!
It is finally SUMMER!!! In order to make sure we do each and everything we want, my family makes a list every summer. We did the work for you this year…our PRINTABLE summer bucket list is below, highlighting what we think are the top things to do before September hits. BONUS: it’s all for the family and all kid approved!
- Pick strawberries – at none other than our favorite, Shenk’s Berry Farm. This post highlights everything you need to know about picking strawberries & raspberries.
- Hershey Park – chocolate world, huge waterpark, awesome rollercoasters…what more do we need to say?!
- Central Market – one of the most iconic spots in Lancaster. A fun morning activity to stroll and shop around. Read our post highlighting some of the stands at Market here.
- Mt. Gretna – our hidden oasis in the mountains! Only about 30 minutes from downtown, if you want to escape to the shady mountains this is the place to go. This post shares everything you need to know.
- Kayaking – a fun activity that also gets you in nature! We always try to do this at least once a summer. This post shares our favorite kayak spot and company.
- First Friday – if you want to experience the energy of downtown Lancaster, go to First Friday! It’s offered year round, but the town really comes alive during the summer. We talk about it here.
Does your family love any of these activities too? Are there any others you make sure to do each summer? Let us know in the comments!
How do we know all of these great Lancaster Local Secrets? We are local real estate agents and residents of Lancaster for more than 30 years!
For more information on the wonderful homes in Lancaster County, call Mary Sue at 717-333-9653 (WOLF) or visit our real estate website at www.WolfandWebb.com.
No home is too big or too small for our team. We can’t wait to hear from you!